Fuller's London Pride

The more I try different beers from Fuller's the more I am impressed and London Pride is yet another excellent beer. It poured lite brown sort of amber color with a small amount of head. This beer smelled sweet and malty. The taste was excellent with a good balance of malt and hops. The malt was sweet with some hints of caramel and a great floral and fruity hops taste that comes on strong in the end. The carbonation was lite. This beer is extremely drinkable and would work perfectly for a session beer at 4.7% alcohol. This is quite possibly the best pale ale I've ever had!

Overall: 10/10








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hi, I'm Colin, I love a good hoppy IPA, but I can find immense enjoyment in a solid session beer, imperial stout, quadrupel or a nostalgic beer from my past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment